DXN Modules - Plug and Play Infrastructure
This was originally published by DXN Solutions.
Why shouldn’t critical infrastructure for your projects be as easy as “Plug and Play”?
Finding an infrastructure partner that is local, builds on site here in Western Australia, to Australian standards and climate conditions, and can build quickly to your exact requirements can be a challenge.
DXN design, build and deploy a range of prefabricated modular data centre solutions designed to ensure your critical infrastructure is housed securely and protected even in the harshest environments.
Our modules come pre-tested and prefabricated to any size allowing you to ‘plug and play’ no matter the location or specification.
Click here to read our Plug and Play Mining info Paper.
- All our modules are designed, engineered and built in WA
- All engineering and electrical works comply with Australian standards
All modules can be factory tested in our controlled environment to ensure the unit you deploy is ready for action from the day it arrives on site
- Our modules are rapidly deployable should a project need support sooner rather than later
- Our modules can be designed around ISO standards meaning they will go just about anywhere
- All modules can also come prefabricated to any size giving you flexibility for your project needs
- Our modules can be designed and fabricated to any wind region and coastal specification
Are you ready to speak to a specialist?
DXN's infrastructure and colocation specialist, Anthony Auld, is standing by to set up a conference call with you.
Click here to get started!