Minnovare's New Production Optimiser System
The Production Optimiser™ is a revolutionary new hardware/software system for underground mines that substantially reduces blast-hole drilling deviation; which in turn, reduces average dilution and downtime (including secondary drill and blasts), whilst improving overall fragmentation and ore recovery.
The net result is a significant improvement in drill and blast efficiency, productivity and responsiveness - throughout the entire operation.
The system’s hardware engages with Minnovare’s new online client interface, Minnovare CORE, which utilises digital drill plans and plods that sync seamlessly with mine planning software to deliver unparalleled drill-data capture and analysis capability.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Accuracy at the collar (the primary cause of deviation) improved by up to 60%
- Resulting accuracy at the toe/breakthrough improved by up to 100%
- Average dilution reduced by up to 30%
- Ore recovery improved by up to 10%
- Can be installed on any production rig make/model (floating boom, i-beam, pneumatic)
- Fully independent of existing (on-board) rig inclinometer systems
- Drill rig alignment (to laser lines) and levelling non-critical
- Digital drill plans and plods via Minnovare CORE - no more paper system
- Reduce deviation, reduce dilution, reduce downtime, improve recovery
For more information, simply contact email@example.com, or hit the buttons below to download the brochure and/or request the case-study whitepaper detailing the Production Optimiser's official onsite testing period at two prominent Australian underground gold mines.
> DOWNLOAD THE BROCHURE
> REQUEST CASE STUDY/WHITEPAPER