Global Market Update, Brought to you by OFX
The global economy has changed, and so too have some of the key drivers impacting currency markets.
We are headed into uncharted waters in the second half of this year, as governments gradually ease their COVID-19 lockdowns and travel restrictions to revive economic growth. Only time will tell whether the global economy can shift to a ‘new normal’, or if it will be a case of two steps forward, three steps back.
Our latest edition of Currency Outlook has been produced to help you navigate market movements today, and to understand what to watch out for in the coming months.
- Government and investor actions in times of crisis, and how this impacts currency
- How manufacturing and tourism have been hit, and how they might recover
- Why employment rates are increasingly important
- What’s ahead for the US dollar as the US presidential election heats up
- The impact of ongoing EU and UK trade negotiations as the transition deadline looms
- The strength indicators to watch for key currencies in coming months
The latest Currency Outlook report covers all this and more, plus some useful tips on how you can manage your currency movements in the year ahead.
Global markets move fast. So do we. Our OFXperts help you move money at better rates, 24/7.
Find out why Austmine members have already switched to OFX. Contact your dedicated account manager James Hill for a rate comparison or to discuss your business’s currency needs – it could save you thousands.
James.Hill@ofx.com or 02 8667 9163