Mountain View Quarries uses Latest Technology to Boost Productivity of Crushing and Processing Plant
Gordyn & Palmer produces a turnkey solution for the electrical automation of a state of the art crushing and processing plant that incorporates the latest technologies in intelligent motor control from Rockwell Automation. To see the full case study, use this link.
To deliver a state of the art crushing and processing plant that sets the benchmark for productivity and reliability.
Intelligent motor control
• ControlLogix® system provides high performance control in an integrated environment
• 75, E300™ Electronic Overload Relays with built in intelligence, relays diagnostic information back to the control system
• Ethernet provided the communications network, with every motor in the plant connected on the same network
• The E300s were grouped in ring networks relating to their position in the plant using Stratix™ switches for redundancy
Real time diagnostics and control
• The E300s relay extensive diagnostic information back to control system in real time, reducing downtime
Complete integration to Logix
• The PLC, switches and E300s provide ease of integration within a single programming environment
Secure remote access
• The system can be monitored and edited remotely, providing comprehensive real time diagnostics and reporting
To see the full case study, use this link.