Nautitech Seek Electronic Engineer To Join Their Growing Team
Nautitech Mining Systems is an engineering, design and manufacturing company that produces products that improve safety and productivity in hazardous areas, primarily in underground mining.
We are looking for an experienced Electronic Engineer (based in Sydney) who is a self-starter with the ability to adhere to defined timelines. Good written and verbal communications skills as well as administrative ability and strong interpersonal skills are key to this role. High level of computer literacy in Microsoft products and attention to detail are essential. Mining experience is a bonus.
- Qualifications in Electronic Engineering or equivalent training
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in electronic design
- Awareness of the hazardous area certification process
- Experience with schematic capture and PCB design and documentation
- Experience with PCB layout of designs using Altium Designer software
- Experience in Electronic design of small signal analogue and digital circuitry
- Rigorous, methodical approach to design and problem solving including component selection and specification
- Experience with design of intrinsically safe circuits
- Good report and documentation writing skills
- Ex (IS) compliance experience in industrial manufacturing
- Hands on EMC and LVD test and assessment
- Circuit simulation
- Failure modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA)
- Design for EMC compliance – how to resolve EMC issues
This is a full time role located in Castle Hill, NSW but may require some travel to mine sites/clients from time to time. Out of area applicants need not apply. Please submit your resume to CV@nautitech.com.au.
Applications close July 6, 2018 unless a successful candidate is found prior to this date.