Event date: 28 Jul 2020, 1:00 PM - 28 Jul 2020, 2:00 PM Export event
Technical Tuesday: Linking Lithology and Geochemistry with Leapfrog Geo and ioGAS Workflows
This was originally published by Seequent.
Attendees are welcome to ask questions throughout the session and everyone who registers will be sent a copy of the recording. On the last Tuesday of every month, our in-house Seequent experts present tips and tricks to help you bring out the best in our software.
This workshop will cover:
- Send Leapfrog Geo interval and point data to ioGAS
- Analyse data and assign attributes in ioGAS
- Advanced Geochemistry Workflows
- Visualise geochemical data in Leapfrog Geo’s 3D scene over the live link
- Import ioGAS data into Leapfrog Geo as points or intervals
- Build geological models and interpolants from geochemical data
Date: Tuesday 28 July 2020
Time: 1 - 2pm AEST / 11am - 12pm AWST
Cost: Free, but registration is essential