Webinar Recording: Getting the Most from Individual Employees
The third part of Austmine's Maximising Employee Performance in the METS World webinar series looked at the strategies that an organisation can embrace to maximise performance from each individual employee.
This webinar sought to detail a set of “takeaways” that business owners and managers from SMEs can use in their day to day activities, with input from the experiences of the panel members. SME businesses face the same challenges as the big companies to manage the performance of their teams. So, while lacking the dedicated HR team, how can SMEs still create and deliver an environment that sees employees want to come to work and demonstrate “presentism”?
Topics discussed on this webinar included:
- What does it really mean to get the best from employees?
- The role of Leadership behaviours
- What defines a positive work environment
- What value are the “added benefits”
- Knowing that what gets measured gets done, how can a business measure “getting the most out of employees”
Our expert panel:
- Ross Carter, Business Advisor - Entrepreneurs' Programme, Austmine
- Todd Livesley, General Manager West Coast, Resource Super
- Dan Henricson, Operations Manager, Enterprise IS
- Joao Silveirinha, CTO, Banlaw