Event date: 6 Sep 2019, 9:00 AM - 6 Sep 2019, 2:00 PM Export event
Event Location: The Exchange, Charles Sturt University, 8 Tony McGrane Place, Dubbo, NSW, 2830
Workforce of the Future: Thrive in an Age of Digital, Automation and Robotics
Leaders of METS and Resources Companies need to adapt to Industry 4.0, an evolving workforce and the changing nature of work itself. Workforce of the Future is a learning event for METS Company Leaders and Executives to improve their position, gain confidence, directions and practical next steps about the future of work.
Workshop attendees will leave armed with new perspectives, an aligned strategic direction and practical next steps to address and respond to the changing workforce and increasingly digital nature of work in their organisation.
• How do you ensure you keep your best talent and safeguard your IP?
• Are you making the most of your digital opportunities?
• What are you going to do about the changing nature of work?
• What will your workforce look like in 2025?
• What will it take to ensure your business thrives in the future of work?
Who should attend?
This event is designed for Business Owner’s, CEO’s, CIO’s, Directors, General Managers, HR Leaders and their Executive Teams.
For more information, please register here.
Date: Friday, 6 September 2019
Time: 9.00am - 2.00pm
Location: The Exchange
Charles Stuart University
8 Tony McGrane Place
Dubbo, NSW, 2830
The workshop will be facilitated by Mr Gavin Yeates and Mr David Yeates.