Virtual Supplier Development Program - Peru
Austmine is working with METS Ignited and Linkminers to
launch the Virtual Supplier Development Program (VSDP) - Peru.
The VSDP is designed to accelerate access to the
Peruvian mining market, connect Australian METS with key mining companies
and provide them with the opportunity to directly liaise with decision makers.
The initiative is structured around priority operational needs and
technology opportunities that can lead to more efficient, safer and sustainable
projects. Solutions will be sought by various mining companies including Antamina, Hochschild Mining and Gold Fields.
Australian METS companies are invited to participate in the program by either:
- Submitting initial expressions of interest for specific supply opportunities, or
- Registering for the program for future opportunities
The program will initially run as a pilot, allowing us to identify those Australian METS companies that are interested in accessing supply opportunities in Peru. For this pilot stage, solutions will be sought to respond to six (6) supply opportunities. Expressions of interest for the pilot are now closed.
Austmine hosted METS Ignited and Linkminers at a recent webinar to launch the program, share how the program will work, provide insights on the challenges in the market and an overview of the application process.
You can view the information webinar here.
Program Launch Information Webinar
Tuesday 25 August
Expressions of Interest Close
Monday 14 September
Miner Q&A Webinars
Wednesday 23 September
Thursday 24 September
Pitch Days and Innovation Showcase
Tuesday 29 September to Thursday 1 October
How to Apply
There are two ways to participate in the program:
1) Submit a solution to our six pilot supply opportunities:
- Tracing ore feed conveyed to the concentrator plant
- Optimisation of tailings sedimentation in-situ
- Optimise the lime slacking process in Metso Vertimill
- Detection and Removal of Foreign Elements
- Construction of Ventilation Ducts
- Vitals, Person Proximity Monitoring and Reporting Tool
2) Express your interest to participate in a virtual technology showcase and future supply opportunities by completing this form.
Future Supply Opportunities
Please note the following supply opportunities are not part of the pilot and will be part of the second round of the program if enough interest is received from METS companies.
- Eliminating Water Dependency in Gold Mining and Processing
- Sealing of Mine Portals
- Impermeable Covers
- Ore Sorting Optimized Blasting
You can find further information about the future supply opportunities here.