METS Export Growth Program
The Victoria METS Export Hub is pleased to offer this program to Export Hub members. The initial program will be trialled in Bendigo with the intention of being rolled out to other regional areas in the near future.
The program consists of 4 interactive workshops which are designed to take your company to the next level by providing you with insights to global customers and then working through strategies to capture new opportunities.
12/8/21 Workshop 1 – Understanding the Potential
2/9/21 Workshop 2 – Global Customers and Competitors
23/9/21 Workshop 3 – International Marketing in a Global Pandemic
28/10/21 Workshop 4 – Pitching to an International Panel
Workshops will start with breakfast at 7:30am and conclude at 11:30am.
The program will provide insights into:
- Why export as a growth strategy is relevant in a pandemic
- Potential international opportunities aligned with your capability and experience
- How customers view your offering
- Developing a customer-centric approach
- Virtual pitches
Throughout the program and between workshops participants will be supported by a team of experienced exporter mentors including:
- Bob Calvert - Bob is a past board member of Austmine with 50 years experience in Sales and Marketing and Global and National distribution within local and international companies such as Jayben, Haulmax, Caterpillar and Elphinstone and others.
- Mark Gream - Mark also has extensive international business experience in the engineering, mining and manufacturing sectors with companies including Marfab, Hedweld, Southern Engineering Services and Tamburlaine Wines.
- Robert Trzebski - Robert is Austmine’s Director of International Business and has wide-ranging experience leading international trade missions and supporting companies access METS global supply chains.
The METS Export Growth Program will be provided free of charge through the Commonwealth Government’s SME Export Hubs Initiative and funding from the Victorian State Government.
To register your interest or request further information please contact Dale Thompson, Victoria METS Export Hub Lead, on 0407 819 522 or [email protected].